WHO WE ARE:
Digital Echidna (“Echidna”) is one of the fastest-growing open-source development firms in Canada. Passionate and committed to the work we do and the people with whom we work, we believe in exceeding client expectations, completing work on schedule, supporting our community, and respecting each other's time and the need for work/life balance.
WHY WORK HERE:
We offer a results-driven but laid back, professional, supportive environment and seek talented people who understand the value of teamwork and have the drive to succeed. We offer comprehensive benefits packages; flexible work schedules; company-wide social events; sports teams and team-building experiences; support for career goals, continuing education, and personal growth; and the opportunity for travel throughout North America.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to maintain client relationships, plan solutions, promote Digital Echidna at short-list presentations, and assist in coordinating the design and development of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Act as the main client contact for executive project sponsors providing these clients with high-value solutions.
- Provide clients with innovative short- and long-term strategic marketing and technical guidance.
- Develop a positive and partnering relationship with all clients.
- Take the lead role in assisting to build the client’s business and generate new strategies for agency-client partnerships.
- Assist project management team with influencing clients and handling disagreements.
- Author project documents (i.e. findings and recommendations) with the assistance of team members when necessary.
- Influence the client to make clear, quick, and concise project decisions.
- Provide clear communication between the client and web development team.
- Work with the team to offer alternative solutions to feature requests.
- Identify “out of scope” items.
- Understand and educate clients on Drupal terminology and project workflow.
- Train the client end users on site functionality.
New Business Development
- Participate in networking events within the community.
- Seek out speaking engagements within targeted business verticals.
- Learn more about existing top tier clients in order to identify business opportunities; not just within their organization, but in their business vertical.
- Solicit and create interactions with key decision makers within current projects for new business opportunities.
- Preach the benefits of a Drupal-based solution.
- Complete RFP opportunities.
- Attend short-list presentations to pitch our solution.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Minimum 3 year Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing Management, or a related field.
- Experience negotiating win-win solutions between the client and project team.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Exceptional business-oriented written and oral communication skills.
- Poise under pressure.
- Ability to work cohesively with a wide range of client and coworker personalities.
- Ability to speak in public and present to clients.
- Be located in London, Ontario.
- Meet our Core Values.
- Drupal CMS usage, agency experience
Digital Echidna is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the community. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If contacted for an interview, please inform us if support is needed and we will work with you to meet your needs.