WHO WE ARE:
Digital Echidna (“Echidna”) is one of the fastest-growing open-source development firms in Canada. Passionate and committed to the work we do and the people with whom we work, we believe in exceeding client expectations, completing work on schedule, supporting our community, and respecting each other's time and the need for work/life balance.
WHY WORK HERE:
We offer a results-driven but laid back, professional, supportive environment and seek talented people who understand the value of teamwork and have the drive to succeed. We offer comprehensive benefits packages; flexible work schedules; company-wide social events; sports teams and team-building experiences; support for career goals, continuing education, and personal growth; and the opportunity for travel throughout North America.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to design, code, test, and implement new Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives and support new, and expanding, business objectives.
- Drive and implement a Salesforce development lifecycle including, but not limited to, standard practices, QA and code reviews.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Enforce a functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Identify opportunities for sales automation.
- Provide system administration support of internal- and customer-facing Salesforce environments, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance.
- Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications.
- Develop and maintain all system documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Programming Analyst, Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Salesforce Developer Certification is an asset.
- A deep analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Meticulously organized and task-driven.
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meet our Core Values.
Digital Echidna is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the community. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If contacted for an interview, please inform us if support is needed and we will work with you to meet your needs.